Outliner Software Forum RSS Feed Forum Posts Feed

Subscribe by Email

CRIMP Defined

 

MyPersonalProductivity

 

"LearnObit" -- The tool specialized for organizing knowledge

< Next Topic | Back to topic list | Previous Topic >

Posted by Sungho
Mar 19, 2020 at 09:15 AM

 

https://learnobit.com

Perhaps this is no longer an outliner. Because it cannot be used in general. That is, it cannot be used to organize ideas or make plans

But it is also interesting as an outliner:
* Very good at multiple window, which can interact each other
* Create media on the fly
* The spreadsheet in the tree structure

 


Posted by tightbeam
Mar 20, 2020 at 05:36 PM

 

It’s a tool for “organizing knowledge”, but it can’t “organize ideas”...

More troubling, a quick perusal of the site indicates the app has no export function. You say in the FAQ:

“If one uses LO, he or she would be locked in, and if LO is closed everything disappears. It’s an important issue.
What I want to say is that I want you to be locked into LO and LO will not close. But if I say it like this, everyone will leave me.”

Hard pass.

Sungho wrote:
https://learnobit.com
> >Perhaps this is no longer an outliner. Because it cannot be used in
>general. That is, it cannot be used to organize ideas or make plans
> >But it is also interesting as an outliner:
>* Very good at multiple window, which can interact each other
>* Create media on the fly
>* The spreadsheet in the tree structure

 


Posted by Sungho
Mar 21, 2020 at 01:10 AM

 

As stated further in the FAQ you mentioned, I am now building the export function…

tightbeam wrote:
It’s a tool for “organizing knowledge”, but it can’t “organize ideas”...
> >More troubling, a quick perusal of the site indicates the app has no
>export function. You say in the FAQ:
> >“If one uses LO, he or she would be locked in, and if LO is closed
>everything disappears. It’s an important issue.
>What I want to say is that I want you to be locked into LO and LO will
>not close. But if I say it like this, everyone will leave me.”
> >Hard pass.
> >Sungho wrote:
>https://learnobit.com
>>
>>Perhaps this is no longer an outliner. Because it cannot be used in
>>general. That is, it cannot be used to organize ideas or make plans
>>
>>But it is also interesting as an outliner:
>>* Very good at multiple window, which can interact each other
>>* Create media on the fly
>>* The spreadsheet in the tree structure

 


Posted by tightbeam
Mar 21, 2020 at 12:30 PM

 

That’s good news. I think an export function is essential before anyone begins to seriously use the app.

Sungho wrote:
As stated further in the FAQ you mentioned, I am now building the export
>function…
> >tightbeam wrote:
>It’s a tool for “organizing knowledge”, but it can’t “organize ideas”...
>>
>>More troubling, a quick perusal of the site indicates the app has no
>>export function. You say in the FAQ:
>>
>>“If one uses LO, he or she would be locked in, and if LO is closed
>>everything disappears. It’s an important issue.
>>What I want to say is that I want you to be locked into LO and LO will
>>not close. But if I say it like this, everyone will leave me.”
>>
>>Hard pass.
>>
>>Sungho wrote:
>>https://learnobit.com
>>>
>>>Perhaps this is no longer an outliner. Because it cannot be used in
>>>general. That is, it cannot be used to organize ideas or make plans
>>>
>>>But it is also interesting as an outliner:
>>>* Very good at multiple window, which can interact each other
>>>* Create media on the fly
>>>* The spreadsheet in the tree structure

 


Posted by Sungho
Mar 22, 2020 at 01:42 AM

 

Probably. Seeing that everyone is asking me for the export function. I’m trying to create not only in-app export and import, but also the feature to import and export Anki data. These are already listed in the FAQ you have only partially quoted.

tightbeam wrote:
That’s good news. I think an export function is essential before anyone
>begins to seriously use the app.
> >Sungho wrote:
>As stated further in the FAQ you mentioned, I am now building the export
>>function…
>>
>>tightbeam wrote:
>>It’s a tool for “organizing knowledge”, but it can’t “organize
>ideas”...
>>>
>>>More troubling, a quick perusal of the site indicates the app has no
>>>export function. You say in the FAQ:
>>>
>>>“If one uses LO, he or she would be locked in, and if LO is closed
>>>everything disappears. It’s an important issue.
>>>What I want to say is that I want you to be locked into LO and LO will
>>>not close. But if I say it like this, everyone will leave me.”
>>>
>>>Hard pass.
>>>
>>>Sungho wrote:
>>>https://learnobit.com
>>>>
>>>>Perhaps this is no longer an outliner. Because it cannot be used in
>>>>general. That is, it cannot be used to organize ideas or make plans
>>>>
>>>>But it is also interesting as an outliner:
>>>>* Very good at multiple window, which can interact each other
>>>>* Create media on the fly
>>>>* The spreadsheet in the tree structure

 


Back to topic list