Outliner Software Forum RSS Feed Forum Posts Feed

Subscribe by Email

CRIMP Defined

 

MyPersonalProductivity

 

SheetPlanner 1.3

< Next Topic | Back to topic list | Previous Topic >

Posted by SheetPlanner
Nov 20, 2019 at 02:42 AM

 

All,
With the release of SheetPlanner 1.2 imminent, work on SheetPlanner 1.3 is well underway.

Version 1.3 will have 3 BIG features.

Multi Sheet support - Multiple Sheets with their associated Outline, Timeline and Calendar views can be contained within a single document.
Robust Printing - Specify which views (multiple) are to be printed. Specify which cells and rows are to be printed. Enhanced Print Preview
Sync - Sync a document and all its associated views, filters etc between multiple Macs.

We will have a follow on 1.4 release and then turn our work to SheetPlanner Pro which will allow collaboration between multiple users.

Peter

 


Posted by SheetPlanner
Nov 26, 2019 at 11:07 PM

 

All,
Some big news….

We are rolling the planned features of SheetPlanner 1.3 and 1.4 into the same release and launching it as 2.0.

2.0 will be a free upgrade to existing users and will pave the way for SheetPlanner Pro which will offer collaboration amongst multiple users on a single document.

Happy Thanksgiving.
Peter


SheetPlanner wrote:
All,
>With the release of SheetPlanner 1.2 imminent, work on SheetPlanner 1.3
>is well underway.
> >Version 1.3 will have 3 BIG features.
> >Multi Sheet support - Multiple Sheets with their associated Outline,
>Timeline and Calendar views can be contained within a single document.
>Robust Printing - Specify which views (multiple) are to be printed.
>Specify which cells and rows are to be printed. Enhanced Print Preview
>Sync - Sync a document and all its associated views, filters etc between
>multiple Macs.
> >We will have a follow on 1.4 release and then turn our work to
>SheetPlanner Pro which will allow collaboration between multiple users.
> >Peter

 


Posted by NickG
Nov 27, 2019 at 08:37 AM

 

Big news indeed. Great to see so much movement.

 


Posted by SheetPlanner
Nov 27, 2019 at 01:28 PM

 

Nick,
There is a screenshot of an early alpha of SP 2.0 on Twitter and Facebook.
Peter

NickG wrote:
Big news indeed. Great to see so much movement.

 


Posted by NickG
Nov 27, 2019 at 06:33 PM

 

Seen it :-)

SheetPlanner wrote:
Nick,
>There is a screenshot of an early alpha of SP 2.0 on Twitter and
>Facebook.
>Peter
> >NickG wrote:
>Big news indeed. Great to see so much movement.

 


Back to topic list