ADM -- Just What Is Going On?
Posted by Slartibartfarst
Dec 11, 2012 at 01:36 AM
Sorry to revive this old thread.
I read a reference to “ADM” in a separate thread in this OSF (Re: Core distinguishing features of two-pane PIMs - a comment by Posted by Daly de Gagne, Dec 10, 2012 at 12:14 AM).
I was very interested in Daly de Gagne’s comment and have been searching the ‘net on combinations and keywords including:
* ADM - Advanced Data Management
* Knowledge Management Software
* Eric Sommer CEO
I have turned up quite a bit of information about ADM and Eric Sommer, mostly repetitive about ADM, and some personal stuff including a current résumé and a lonely hearts post, but that which I was after seems elusive - i.e. a download trial copy of ADM 3.0 (beta) - or later version, if there was one.
All the links to that source seem to be dead.
***Does anyone have a copy of it that I could have please? I’d like to do a “suck-it-and-see”, just out of interest.***
Thanks in anticipation.
By the way:
* I also came across a post by Eric Sommer asking for information regarding the .Net treelistview functionality - which could be potentially a very powerful report-writing function for PIM developers/users.
* There were other posts/references regarding ES’ marketing of a concept for a Journalism tool that looked like it could probably be based on or use something like ADM, but the thread stopped dead and thus seems not to have got off the ground.
* I found ES referring to ADM having been based on a tool used for teaching (English, I think) for Chinese students (ES has apparently worked for 7+ years as an English Teacher - TSOL or similar - in China/Asia).