Outliner Software Forum RSS Feed Forum Posts Feed

Subscribe by Email

CRIMP Defined

 

MyPersonalProductivity

 

RichView portable editor

< Next Topic | Back to topic list | Previous Topic >

Pages:  < 1 2 3 > 

Posted by Achim
Dec 30, 2016 at 06:27 PM

 

Tomahawk pdf+

no longer under development, but feature complete anyway. You can still download it here:

http://www.majorgeeks.com/files/details/tomahawk_pdf.html

standalone
single exe
opens rtf, html, xls and most kinds of text based formats
pretty advanced table features
runs on win 64

Don’t mind the “pdf”. In fact it’s a rtf editor with some pdf conversion/extraction features.

best regards
Achim

 


Posted by Jon Polish
Jan 9, 2017 at 08:56 PM

 

MotionTwelve wrote:
Hello,
> >I remember a while back seeing this free portable rich text editor (just
>one single exe) floating around.  I believe it might have been BauerApps
>(RightNote developer) behind it and they had it available as freeware on
>their site but I can’t find it anymore.  I find it was extremely fast
>and had pretty advanced table formatting. Does anyone still have it?

Is this what you are looking for?
http://bauerapps.com/files/RichViewEditor.zip

Jon

 


Posted by MotionTwelve
Jan 9, 2017 at 11:20 PM

 

Jon Polish wrote:

>
>MotionTwelve wrote:
>Hello,
>>
>>I remember a while back seeing this free portable rich text editor
>(just
>>one single exe) floating around.  I believe it might have been
>BauerApps
>>(RightNote developer) behind it and they had it available as freeware
>on
>>their site but I can’t find it anymore.  I find it was extremely fast
>>and had pretty advanced table formatting. Does anyone still have it?
> >Is this what you are looking for?
>http://bauerapps.com/files/RichViewEditor.zip
> >Jon

You’re da man!  Thank you very much Jon.  It’s hidden on their site and I’ve tried everything to track it down without any luck.  I will make sure to back it up for the future.
For those who haven’t tried it, I think it’s the best portable rich text editor out there. Make sure to check it out.  It’s based on RichViewActions from http://www.trichview.com/

 

 


Posted by MotionTwelve
Jan 9, 2017 at 11:25 PM

 

Achim wrote:
Tomahawk pdf+
> >no longer under development, but feature complete anyway. You can still
>download it here:
> >http://www.majorgeeks.com/files/details/tomahawk_pdf.html
> >standalone
>single exe
>opens rtf, html, xls and most kinds of text based formats
>pretty advanced table features
>runs on win 64
> >Don’t mind the “pdf”. In fact it’s a rtf editor with some pdf
>conversion/extraction features.
> >best regards
>Achim
>

Even though Jon Polish got the final answer this one is also another keeper.  I have used Tomahawk pdf+ in the past with great results.

Thanks everyone for your valuable input.  You’ve been a big help as always!

 


Posted by gunars
Jan 10, 2017 at 03:50 PM

 

MotionTwelve wrote:

>
>Jon Polish wrote:
> >>
>>MotionTwelve wrote:
>>Hello,
>>>
>>>I remember a while back seeing this free portable rich text editor
>>(just
>>>one single exe) floating around.  I believe it might have been
>>BauerApps
>>>(RightNote developer) behind it and they had it available as freeware
>>on
>>>their site but I can’t find it anymore.  I find it was extremely fast
>>>and had pretty advanced table formatting. Does anyone still have it?
>>
>>Is this what you are looking for?
>>http://bauerapps.com/files/RichViewEditor.zip
>>
>>Jon
> >You’re da man!  Thank you very much Jon.  It’s hidden on their site and
>I’ve tried everything to track it down without any luck.  I will make
>sure to back it up for the future.
>For those who haven’t tried it, I think it’s the best portable rich text
>editor out there. Make sure to check it out.  It’s based on
>RichViewActions from http://www.trichview.com/
>

It also installs as part of RightNote.

 

 


Pages:  < 1 2 3 > 

Back to topic list